Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm visiting the CeBit




Haha, that's Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Terminator and governor of California, and Angela Merkel, our German chancelor. The both of them opened the Cebit Expo in Hannover, Germany, today. In his keynote Schwarzenegger even quoted the Terminator, just too funny.
Well, I'm living currently in Lower Saxony in Osnabrueck and via my university I got free tickets for this expo. That's pretty nice - remember, those tickets usually cost 33€. So, I will have a look at this expo thursday or friday, always wanted to see it and now I can get there completey free, even the train ride is free, because I can travel Osnabrueck-Hannover with my student's ticket.
I bet the CeBit won't be half as interesting as the Leipzig Games Convention, but hey, who cares? I've got the time, I mustn't have the money and I am sure that the newest hardware isn't so boring after all. I'll take my camera with me and post an article afterwards.

No comments: